In a message dated 3/17/05 7:47:29 AM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
No doubt like many of you, I stumbled across this on "Zappa.hu" today - FZ on the "Coneheads" TV show. Naturally, not being a US citizen, I had no idea that that the "Coneheads" was a US TV show!

cheers,

Danny

I'm assuming this refers to FZ's Saturday Night Live appearance the Coneheads sketch he had a part in, rather than (THIS would be a huge shock) the super obscure early-mid 80s animated version of Coneheads (which, afaik, only aired in syndication on Fox stations for a brief period very early on in the Fox TV network's history)

--Milhouse

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here