2-Dec 1972, Cowtown Ballroom, Kansas City, MO
http://home.swipnet.se/fzshows/72b.html

Look for Ray in CA to reoffer.
Thanks
JEremy
--- Dawayne Bailey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, Jeremy Adams
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> > To the first one that responds with a promise to
> > reoffer.
> >

> > Thanks
> > Jeremy
> >

> What city is the 12-2-72 shows from? Kansas City?
>
> I was at a Wazoo show in Wichita, KS on Friday - Dec
> 1, 1972 and
> Steely Dan opened for FZ.
>
> What's the quality of these shows? Thanks for your
> help.

"I contend we are both atheists, I just believe in one fewer god than you do.
When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will
understand why I dismiss yours."
   ...Stephen F Roberts

http://mail.yahoo.com

http://us.click.yahoo.com/c9hWNA/3MnJAA/n1hLAA/yXLolB/TM