Thanks to Luis in Argentina, I am able to offer the following 2-CD

Intro, Teenage Wind, Truck Driver Divorce, My Guitar Wants To
Kill Your Mama, Willie The Pimp, Montana, Easy Meat, Brown
Moses, What's New In Baltimore?, In France, Drowning Witch,
Black Page #2, Lucille Has Messed My Mind Up, Cocaine
Decisions, Nig Biz, Bamboozled By Love, Joe's Garage, Why
Does It Hurt When I Pee?, Caravan (with a drum solo), More
Trouble Every Day, Penguin In Bondage, Hot-Plate Heaven At
The Green Hotel, Dinah-Moe Humm, Whippin' Post

First off-list email with promise to reoffer gets it.