Thanks to Ken I have these two shows to offer to the
first person that responds with a promise to reoffer.

"I contend we are both atheists, I just believe in one fewer god than you do.
When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will
understand why I dismiss yours."
   ...Stephen F Roberts

Do You Yahoo!?