Richard do you want this disc and Chalk Pie?

--- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, "Richard"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> well I am sorry, and you are right I should take more care. And I
just got up so I'm bitchy too..so, here goes...I don't like people
who mail forever about trades and then just go dead randy, its the
height of  rudeness and a waste of time in my books. a polite email
off list would have hit the spot for a genuine human mistake to
solve your issue.
> Peace.

Debris,
>   Florentine Pogen, I'm Not Satisfied

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>   > wrote:
>   >>
>   >> thanks to Chris <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>   >>  I have this show to pass on to someone to reply off
>   >> > the list with address and promise to keep the project moving
>   >> > forward.
>   >> > Thanks for playing!!
>   >> > del
>

>   For further Z-related fun, please visit
http://www.thebignote.com or http://www.killuglyradio.com , thank
you.

>         Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

>     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
>     c.. Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms
of Service.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/rKxVKC/SOnJAA/n1hLAA/yXLolB/TM