Doh!
Sorry folks I uploaded the wrong image for this one.It needs to be a little narrower.I will correct it and reupload a little latter this eve.Doh!
Chris

Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com wrote:

Hello,

a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the Zappa-List
group.

  File        : /CF's Covers/FZRitz111781.Front.jpg
  Uploaded by : chrisforeman2002 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  Description :

You can access this file at the URL: