I agree wholeheartedly with you.I have seen alot of the shows I have received as a vine or whatever here at the group on ebay as well.With fancy(?) covers and all. It doesn't surprise me either,it's just amazing how fast it went from someone that has had contact with the actual vine, to bootlegging it to Ebay.Oh well,what can ya do?
Sharing teh music!
Chris

sofa49423fz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

--- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, Jérôme Munnier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I haven't been very active on the fz trade front lately and I never
> heard about MITB. Is this a cover band?
>
> -- CA

Check the group message archives for Feb - April 2004 for a history of
this amazing set (the genesis goes back much farther, but it all
starts to coallesce then). I, for one, am furious that some lowlife
fuck has done this... Tho' I can't say that I'm stunned by it.
Regards,
SOFA

"I'm gonna be on you like ugly on a Rolling Stone!"
- Roy D Mercer

Do you Yahoo!?

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here