Oh I agree, and didn't mean to insinuate that it was someone from here, but it had to be close. I mean I have given it to a friend here as a gift, and if that's how it could have happened it's not any members fault.I am glad it isn't being sold as the name that was given it.That would have hurt more!
Chris
glen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Chris wrote

,it's just amazing how fast it went from someone that has had contact with
the actual vine, to bootlegging it to Ebay.

I doubt if it was anybody on this list.
Remember,it was circualated on other lists too and I'm sure available for
d/l.

A d/l is almost certainly the source........bootleggers don't need to source
new stuff nowadays.....it's all out  there waiting for them on etree or
wherever.

Steve knew about this weeks ago.

Glen

"I'm gonna be on you like ugly on a Rolling Stone!"
- Roy D Mercer

Do you Yahoo!?

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here