This looks very much like the vining scheme over at's
forums. I can attest to the fact that it works pretty well.
One thing that makes my toes curl, if I may: the backward "<<" signs...
call me anal but: as you're spreading any given show, I think it should
be ">>" as in "passing it on to".

Now if you'll excuse me I have to go take my pills.