(questions below)

Cris-UK<<Joseph-US<<
This it the second in a series of 5 radio broadcasts I'm vining.

VO - Frank on the Larry King Show 13th August 1985
This is a phone in mainly concerning Franks testimony before the senate
committee about the PMRC issue.
Porn Wars!

While not as entertaining as the HOUSTON phone-in I started a while
ago, it's good stuff and a bit of history.

So follow Sofa's policy and lets get this working
Cris

Hi Cris, what format is this, and is it a single disc?
thanks,
Joseph

http://us.click.yahoo.com/c9hWNA/3MnJAA/n1hLAA/yXLolB/TM