SOFA-US>>JoeDP-US>>michaelpainter4501-UK>>Conehead-BE

840908, Motorcross Stadion am Morgenbruch, Ahlen, West Germany
90 min, Aud, A-/B+
Zoot Allures, More Trouble Every Day, Penguin In Bondage, Hot Plate
Heaven At The Green Hotel, Filthy Habits, Carolina Hardcore Ecstasy,
Advance Romance, He's So Gay, Bobby Brown, Keep It Greasy, Honey Don't
You Want A Man Like Me?, Goblin Girl, Sharleena, Joe's Garage, Why
Does It Hurt When I Pee?, Camarillo Brillo, Muffin Man, Ride My Face
To Chicago, The Illinois Enema Bandit

I hope michaelpainter4501-UK won't mind me squeezing in JoeDP-US
before him in the line. This way the copy won't have to bounce back
and forth across the Big Pond... ;)

Thanks for the offer Sofa and Dimi, looking forward.
Conehead

http://us.click.yahoo.com/rKxVKC/SOnJAA/n1hLAA/yXLolB/TM