OK - trying to pull this one over into the new vining system:

Rick H. from Connecticut-US >> Conehead-BE

Rick, will you contact me off-list once you have your copy ready to
send on? Thanks.
CH

6-Nov 1974, Syria Mosque, Pittsburgh, PA
60 min, SBD, B+
Tush Tush Tush, Stinkfoot, Inca Roads, Yellow Snow Suite, Cosmik
Debris, Florentine Pogen, I'm Not Satisfied
http://home.swipnet.se/fzshows/74c.html

http://us.click.yahoo.com/rKxVKC/SOnJAA/n1hLAA/yXLolB/TM