Ok putting your email in will work too. You guys should leave spaces though or they might not get thru by clicking on them. Like this.

Otherwise careful copy and pasting or hand typing will be needed. Just a thought ;-)
----- Original Message -----
From: Jim L
Sent: Sunday, April 03, 2005 8:06 PM
Subject: Re: [Zappa-List] Vines, SOFA's way

I think it's to work this way. I start a vine. Jim L-US>>

As you reply by adding your name (Jim L-US>>Rick-??) your email address is automatically on the email you replied and added yourself with. With digest you would need to be careful to change the subject back to original and do some cut and paste I guess. Might be easier to go to the website and do your reply. Anyway when I see your reply I can email you or you can always get my email address from my original post with the offer and send me your details. This system is almost foolproof with the possible exception of 2 members replying and adding themselves to the vine at once. Even then yahoo will sort out who's email arrived there first down to the millisecond and combining can occur.

I can't say I've ever seen it done this way but I think it will catch on. Seems better than just waiting around for a re-offer, and easier to keep track off than the old pre routed vines.