This vine posted to Joseph US - 7am Monday 4th April

Joseph-US >> richard moore-uk >> Conehead-BE >> thierry barbier-france

----- Original Message -----
From: Cris Haldenby
Sent: Saturday, April 02, 2005 9:40 PM
Subject: Re: [Zappa-List] VO Frank on the Larry King Show 1985

This it the second in a series of 5 radio broadcasts I'm vining.

VO - Frank on the Larry King Show 13th August 1985
This is a phone in mainly concerning Franks testimony before the senate committee about the PMRC issue.
Porn Wars!

While not as entertaining as the HOUSTON phone-in I started a while ago, it's good stuff and a bit of history.