It looks like this one ditched in the Atlantic, or somewhere, between me and Shannon.
Sorry about that folks... I'll re-burn it and get another copy out Pronto.

Cris

On 5 Apr 2005, at 20:01, Scott Burnett wrote:
Looks like the European vine is moving along just fine, what happened to the US vine??

Shannon Ratigan [EMAIL PROTECTED] >> Scott Burnett [EMAIL PROTECTED] >> Jack Simpson [EMAIL PROTECTED] >> Darrell Curtis [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>> Skip Papworth [EMAIL PROTECTED] >> Harry Troxell [EMAIL PROTECTED] >> Ken Weston [EMAIL PROTECTED] >> Mark Darling [EMAIL PROTECTED]

MAKE MONEY WITH EVERY CLICK YOU MAKE!!
Google, Ask Jeeves, and other search engines will pay, everytime you use them.
Register here with your email address and password of your choice.
http://www.wisdom4all.co.uk/index.php?ref=1000810
Get your friends to register and really see the money grow!