Maybe, maybe not. There were a lot of people posting copyrighted
material on EZT, and the moderators were constantly banning those
torrents. Perhaps they were being baited, and when they didn't catch
one, such as the Nirvana DVD, the lawyers jumped.

I myself posted a Soft Machine recording that I thought was a bootleg
but had later been released on Voice Print records, a legit label I'd
never heard of. That torrent got yanked very quickly.

TheTooleMan
--- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, "glen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> This is apparantly the reason eztree has gone down
>

>  Here's the answer!

Spirit",
>  rightowner: Universal, claimed through Universal Music GmbH,
Germany, and

http://us.click.yahoo.com/c9hWNA/3MnJAA/n1hLAA/yXLolB/TM