--- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, Jurgen Verfaillie
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Thanks! :-)
> I've updated the listing. One thing still missing though is a
> playlist... any way you could provide a playlist for the venue?
>
> Much enjoyed reading your account of the event at TBN btw!
>
> YM

Hi there - I don't have a playlist as I didn't write it down that
night. Much of the show content was very similar to the next night
when they played Cowtown Ballroom in Kansas City.

One thing I noticed on your site where it states that Zappa played
both Lawrence, KS and Kansas City on the same day - Saturday Dec 2,
1972 - that's highly unlikely but it must be true. It just surprises
me that they would play 2 seperate cities on the same day.

Especially knowing Lawrence is only a half hour away from KC.

Weird.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/c9hWNA/3MnJAA/n1hLAA/yXLolB/TM