Try your birthday and your dog's name! It always works for me. If you don't have a dog, get one! ARF!

Jeremy Adams <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
JUNK!!! What do I do?
--- Jim L <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Easytree is back as
> http://www.dimeadozen.org/
>
> I was able to log in using my easytree username and
> password. Don't know if everyone can? All my
> statistics and health share ratio are in place. All
> the same torrents seem to be there too. Well
> probably not Narvana ;-)
>
> Jim L

"I contend we are both atheists, I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."
   ...Stephen F Roberts