Just one quick reminder before I burrow into my archive hole, not to
return until Sunday...
  WUSB-FM will once again be hosting its annual Zappathon from 12:30
p.m. (slight time change) till (at least) midnight EDT. Hosts? Mr.
Edison, John Tabacco & Nigey Lennon plus assorted WUSB staffers with
guest spins.  Scheduled guests will include authors Greg Russo (Cosmik
Debris) and Charles Ulrich (the upcoming Project/Object), SOFA (from
this here Zappa-list and Eyebrow Tweezers productions) and Rabbi Joe
(from Armadillo World Headquarters).
  The whole kit and kaboodle will be broadcast at 90.1 FM Stony Brook,
NY AND netcast at www.wusb.fm (follow the links THERE for real audio,
window media, or mp3 streams, not elsewhere).  This will be part of our
annual fundraiser so yes, there will be pitching, but you know the
music will be fine, as will the premiums.
  IF the stream goes down during the show let us know so we can take
care of it.  The number will be 1-800-394-9872.
  See you Sunday...

Not Dead Yet,

Bill Amutis
[EMAIL PROTECTED]