In a message dated 4/17/05 10:25:36 AM Eastern Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
I thought some of you fellow BitTorrenters might want to check this one out. Last weeks show.
I'm going to see them in Cleveland tonight. If anybody is aware in the near future of tonight's show being posted somewhere on the interweb, I'd really like to know about it.

I get the distinct feeling they won't be doing all of Overnite Sensation tonight but, really, I just really want to hear "Fifty Fifty". They were doing it on the last tour, but not when I saw them.

--Milhouse