In a message dated 4/17/05 11:07:35 AM Eastern Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
I'll keep an eye out for it on Dime in the coming weeks. A lot of their shows have been showing up there recently. I'm hoping they are ok with this? Some bands encourage it and some discourage the sharing of live recordings.
P/O seem to encourage it (or at least quietly condone it), but some venues don't allow it. I think they have something on their website stating that they don't much mind if people tape the shows. I wonder if there are any recordings floating around on the 'net of the previous two times I've seen them, I've never bothered to look (I don't do bittorrent or p2p stuff, just download things from the web when I come across them).