On Apr 17, 2005, at 9:03 PM, SOFA wrote:

> What happened to Nigey?

Good question!  She WAS here.  Briefly.  I was too busy running from
the pledge room and getting the interviews lined up that I didn't have
time to talk.  And then she was gone.  She is missed.

Not Dead Yet,

Bill Amutis
(Ol' Baggy Eyes)

"We honor nothing by being the way we are.  We make a desolation and we
call it peace."-Jim Shepard