On Apr 17, 2005, at 9:03 PM, SOFA wrote:

> What happened to Nigey?

Good question!  She WAS here.  Briefly.  I was too busy running from
the pledge room and getting the interviews lined up that I didn't have
time to talk.  And then she was gone.  She is missed.

Not Dead Yet,

Bill Amutis
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(Ol' Baggy Eyes)

"We honor nothing by being the way we are.  We make a desolation and we
call it peace."-Jim Shepard

http://us.click.yahoo.com/c9hWNA/3MnJAA/n1hLAA/yXLolB/TM