JoeDP-US << Luis-IT << Conehead-BE << Richard-UK << Gabriel << marcomat-IT << [EMAIL PROTECTED]... << [EMAIL PROTECTED]... << [EMAIL PROTECTED]... - US << John-US  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

This is the line-up I get from following the threads. We seem to be adding names to the vine(s) just fine; are we remembering to post a response when we mail off the set, and cross our name off the list? The last I can tell, this set was mailed to Joe DP; no message that it has been mailed any farther, or that anyone else down the list has received it yet.
Screwed? I can't tell...
SOFA
Hm, this one got screwed.
Gabriel