From: jc maillet
Sent: Tuesday, April 19, 2005 11:03 PM
Subject: Re: [Zappa-List] VO:Eyes of Osaka Feb-3-76, and Dallas 17-10-80

From: abxer3p
Sent: Tuesday, April 19, 2005 2:23 PM

Advance Romance

Disk-2
Honey Don't You Want A Man Like Me?
The Illinois Enema Bandit
Wind Up Workin' In A Gas Station
Tryin' To Grow A Chin
The Torture Never Stops
Chunga's Revenge
Zoot Allures (YCDTOSA #3, Ship Ahoy solo on SUNPYG)
I'm The Slime
San Ber'dino

17-10-80
Civic Arena
Dallas, Texas, USA

Band:
F. Zappa - Gtr,vcls
S. Vai - Gtr
R. White - Gtr,vcls
I. Willis - Gtr,vcls
T. Mars - Kbds,vcls
B. Harris - Kbds,vcls
A. Barrow - Bass,vcls
V. Colaiuta - Drums

Disk-3
01 Chunga's Revenge
02 I Don't Wanna Get Drafted
03 Cosmik Debris
04 Keep It Greasey
05 Tinseltown Rebellion
06 Outside Now
07 Honey Don't You Want A Man Like Me?
08 Pick Me I'm Clean
09 City Of Tiny Lights (incl. She's Not There)
10 Easy Meat Part 1
11 (Guitar Solos)
12 (Easy Meat Part 2)
13 Ain't Got No Heart