I know Mike Patton was primarily known as the leader
and vocalist with Faith No More and their offshoot Mr
Bungle in the '80's and early '90's but I've heard his
name a lot recently in the experimental/new music
community alongside other artists such as John Zorn
and John Oswald(the Plunderphonics guy). If Bozzio's
doing it, it must be an interesting project.

rh

http://mail.yahoo.com

http://us.click.yahoo.com/rKxVKC/SOnJAA/n1hLAA/yXLolB/TM