Discs in the post for Joe.

<< [EMAIL PROTECTED] << [EMAIL PROTECTED] <<

I have traced the relpies to this vine, there does not seem many names
on here, seems strange.

appologies if I have missed anyone off, or missed any messages, it is
not easy trawling through pages of messages!

thanks to the group for this excellent quality disc!

original Description:-

1988-5-17 Barcelona, 2 VCD/1DVD Video

Video available on 2 VCD's for the DVD
burner-less or on 1 DVD for the DVD burner-more.

Michael.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/c9hWNA/3MnJAA/n1hLAA/yXLolB/TM