Hi Jim!
Thanks for advice - studying now.
Also, I'm having problems burning FLAC files with Burn At Once - well,
I just can't do it, so at the moment I'm forced back to using
crappy(ish) old Nero. You are supposed to be able to 'directly' burn
FLAC files with BAO, but I always get the message - 'Warning - source
files not ready' (or something like that). I've looked in the External
Folder, and the FLAC.exe is in there, so it should work. Any ideas as
to what I am doing wrong?

cheers,
Danny

http://wiki.hydrogenaudio.org/index.php?title=Create_a_lossless_back-up_with_EAC_and_Flac