Hi Milhouse!
I've got some FLAC files on my hard drive (downloaded from either
Zappateers or EasyTree) and and I want to burn them onto a CD-R, so I
can play them on my portable stereo. Nero just automatically
'converts' (or decompresses them) FLAC to WAV when you go to burn them
- BAO is supposed to do the same. But I cannot make it do that, even
though it is supposed to!
This is my dilemma,
cheers,
Danny