Hi there freaks!
I've semi-succeded in uploading a torrent to Zappateers - "Carolina
Hard-Core" track from Madison 11-Aug-1984. Here it is:

http://tracker.zappateers.com/torrents-details.php?id=324

However, I don't really have a clue as to what I'm doing. If anyone
can supply me with a Complete Idiots Guide to uploading Frank Zappa
torrent files to Zappateers/DimeaDozen, that would be much appreciated!

Cheers,

Danny

http://us.click.yahoo.com/pKxVKC/UOnJAA/n1hLAA/yXLolB/TM