Hi Jim!
When I do what you say below - that is, save location to the folder
that contains my torrent file - it just says that this file already
exists and do I want to replace it?
I don't know what to do next!
cheers,
Danny

--- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, Jim L <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Well It looks like you need to start seeding it. Just go to the page
and open the .torrent file as if you were going to download it. Point
the save location to the folder that contains your torrent folder and
it should check your files to 100% then start seeding.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/rKxVKC/SOnJAA/n1hLAA/yXLolB/TM