Hi, it's me again!
I deleted the torrent and started again - but still no luck! So, I'm
now officially clueless. Uploading the torrent file to Zappateers is
fine - "upload successful" message and all that - but I don't know how
to proceed from there. My BitComet client, however, informs me:
"Error: Tracker response error: torrent not found on the tracker", so
now I'm really baffled - as the torrent is definitely there!
Help urgently needed!
cheers,
Danny

http://us.click.yahoo.com/pKxVKC/UOnJAA/n1hLAA/yXLolB/TM