Gabriel-BR [EMAIL PROTECTED] <<
marcomat-IT <<
[EMAIL PROTECTED] <<
[EMAIL PROTECTED] - US <<
Luis-AR  [EMAIL PROTECTED] <<
John-US [EMAIL PROTECTED] <<
Conehead-BE <<

Change of conehead vine position: I'm stepping out of the vine (behind
Luis-IT) and joining back in at the end of the chain. Don't want to
hold up the vine just because I'm away from home for a couple of weeks
starting next month ... Still looking forward to receive this awesome
collection though - some time later ... ;)

Assuming that this here below is still the current vine status, please
correct if something has changed since. Thanks.

-- conehead-BE

--- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, Jim L <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> JoeDP-US [EMAIL PROTECTED] <<
> Luis-IT <<
> Conehead-BE <<
> Richard-UK <<
> Gabriel-BR [EMAIL PROTECTED] <<
> marcomat-IT <<
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] <<
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] - US <<
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] - US <<
> Luis-AR  [EMAIL PROTECTED] <<
> John-US [EMAIL PROTECTED] <<
>
> Actually Luis - AR did add himself back on the 4th.
> So it should go like this.
>
> Jim L
Conceptual Continuity (1962 - 1988)

> IŽll just add my email,  though my name is already there. I also put
> one member per line so it wouldnŽt look so messy and put back the
> email addresses accidentally hidden by yahoo.
>
> JoeDP-US [EMAIL PROTECTED] <<
> Luis-IT <<
> Conehead-BE <<
> Richard-UK <<
> Gabriel-BR [EMAIL PROTECTED] <<
> marcomat-IT <<
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] <<
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] - US <<
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] - US <<
> Luis [EMAIL PROTECTED] <<
> John-US [EMAIL PROTECTED] <<
>

> On 4/18/05, lusi tanio <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > i want this set for sure. I thought i was already listed but...my
mistake.
> > IŽm adding my name at the end of the list.
> >
> > JoeDP-US << Luis-IT << Conehead-BE << Richard-UK << Gabriel <<
marcomat-IT
> > << [EMAIL PROTECTED] << [EMAIL PROTECTED] << [EMAIL PROTECTED] - US <<
John-US
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED] << Luis [EMAIL PROTECTED] <<
> >
> > Hope this is the proper list
> >
> > Luis (from argentina)

> > Make Yahoo! your home page
> >
> > For further Z-related fun, please visit http://www.thebignote.com