Hello musiceteers!

Wonder off to Zappateers and get your hands on "Tommy Mars Interview
1996" & "Dick Barber Interview 1990" - you know it's worth it (and
also "Madison 11-Aug-1984" and "A Feast of Friends 1989", if you
somehow missed them).

Then trunder along to DimeaDozen and feast your eyes on "Thing-Fish -
The Real Tapes", which I co-produced with my good colleague,
itsonlytony. Though I say so myself, the new artwork we did is pretty
freakin' good.

toodle-pip, what-what,