<< [EMAIL PROTECTED] << JoeDP-USA <<

OK Michael I'll take you up on this one & reoffer back to the group.
Regards:
JoeDP

3-Mar 1979, Johanneshovs Isstadion, Stockholm, Sweden
106 min, Aud, B-

Treacherous Cretins, Dead Girls Of London, I Ain't Got No Heart, Brown
Shoes Don't Make It, Cosmik Debris, Tryin' To Grow A Chin, City Of
Tiny Lights, Dancin' Fool, Easy Meat, Jumbo Go Away, Andy, Inca Roads,
Florentine Pogen, Honey Don't You Want A Man Like Me?, Keep It
Greasey, The Meek Shall Inherit Nothing, For The Young Sophisticate,
Wet T-shirt Nite, Why Does It Hurt When I Pee?, Peaches En Regalia,
Montana, Dirty Love