Most players in the US do play PAL. My cheap little Chinese Apex player plays anything my PC can. I can even burn mpeg files directly to data CD or DVD and it starts a sort of browser that can navigate folders and select and play them. I think I paid $45 for it.

----- Original Message -----
From: restallp
Sent: Monday, May 09, 2005 5:37 AM
Subject: [Zappa-List] Re: FZ BBC Special

--- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, "Richard"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]...> wrote:
> Kevcaf << richard moore-uk << Pete Restall-uk
Pal.ntsc... don't mind either, just count me in.

It would appear Uk dvd players seem to be able to play ntsc, why
can't US machines reciprocate.... they probly all get made in China
anyway now.
Just a thought
Best regards from a sunny Ormskirk

> I would love a pal copy

issue for me was that it was in PAL format, it tok me a while but I
found a way to convert it to NTSC and enjoy on my home DVD player
instead of just my computer.

or http://www.killuglyradio.com , thank you.

>     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
>     c.. Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
Service.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/rKxVKC/SOnJAA/n1hLAA/yXLolB/TM