Who here has and is willing to share the best quality DVD or even VHS
of the FZ/Steve Allen show from 1963??? I'd love to find a copy of the
best available out there. I don't have much for trade, but I'd be sure
to pass on to others....thank you for your help!

http://us.click.yahoo.com/pKxVKC/UOnJAA/n1hLAA/yXLolB/TM