Hello Jack

I'm hearing that the MITB vine never made it to JoeDP Just hoping that it's departure was delayed along with these others and not that it was lost in the mail????????
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, May 02, 2005 1:32 PM
Subject: [Zappa-List] Apologies All Around

Hello everyone!

I've been out of the loop for reasons that I won't go into here (Don't get married and don't have children). I am back among the living now and am catching up on email.

I am behind on three vines:

1. Munich 3-31-79 Late Show 2 discs
    Cobo Hall Detroit 11-25-81 2 discs

2. DVD's Saturday Night Live 1976 and 1978
    Mudd Club, etc.
3. 3 cd set Passaic NJ, 5-9-73

I will make amends this week and will also add some fertilizer to the vines.

My apologies to all those that I have offended.

Jack Simpson
Austin, TX