Slonimsky on Zappa (audio)

http://www.archive.org/stream/SlonimskyOnZappa

On 22 May 2005, at 9:16 pm, Dawayne Bailey wrote:

--- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, "Dawayne Bailey" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> http://www.slonimsky.net/photos13.html

by the way, those photos of FZ and Slonimsky are from backstage and
the stage from the Santa Monica Civic Auditorium - I know because I
remember FZ wearing that outfit because I was also backstage with my
pal Gerald Fialka. It was Friday - Dec 11, 1981.

MAKE MONEY WITH EVERY CLICK YOU MAKE!!
Google, Ask Jeeves, and other search engines will pay, everytime you
use them.
Register here with your email address and password of your choice.
http://www.wisdom4all.co.uk/index.php?ref=1000810
Get your friends to register and really see the money grow!

http://us.click.yahoo.com/pKxVKC/UOnJAA/n1hLAA/yXLolB/TM