The SNL material is very clean! Thanks to whomever did this !!
Chris

Dawayne Bailey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
--- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, chris <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Ok this spiffy little package is on it's way to Dwayne in
LA...special thanks to Jim for "kicking it up a notch" by adding the
SNL disc to the mix!!
> Enjoy!!
> Chris

Thanks for the heads up. I will send it on to Thierry in France as
soon as I receive it.

I have a question about the SNL material on there - does this include
both full Dec 11, 1976 (I'm The Slime, The Purple Lagoon and Peaches
En Regalia) as well as the skits like the Christmas tree stabbing
sketch, etc and Oct 21, 1978 performances and skits - all info found
here: http://www.maniaman.com/zapvid.html ???

"I'm gonna be on you like ugly on a Rolling Stone!"
- Roy D Mercer

Discover Yahoo!
Use Yahoo! to plan a weekend, have fun online & more. Check it out!