lol, hey SOFA, no one is listening!
----- Original Message -----
From: Bart
Sent: Wednesday, May 25, 2005 7:54 AM
Subject: Re: [Zappa-List] VO: 23-5-71 Ohio Theater/Columbus, OH 2 discs audio

Here goes my second announcement:

I got the 23-5-71 Ohio Theater show to give away.
This is Flo & Eddie era band. They scream as usual ;-), and there are some stellar Ian wind blowings plus other things, woooah. goodie show in my op.

the songlist goes like this:

85 min, Aud, B
Peaches En Regalia, Tears Begin To Fall, Shove It Right In, Intro To Music For Low Budget Orchestra, Billy The Mountain, Little House I Used To Live In, Mud Shark, What Kind Of Girl Do You Think We Are?, Bwana Dik, Latex Solar Beef, Do You Like My New Car?, Happy Together, King Kong

in addition to: the second disc has 2 sec. silence portions incorporated at the end of an each track. Needs some extra editing job on your own.

First person contacting me with the promise gets it.

Cheers
Bart