That's exactly right, you just put your name after his in the ......name << name << .....format.
The superiority is, rather than trying to be first in an email race, you just place your name on the list and wait knowing you will definitely get a copy. It also highlights the discs going missing very quickly because everyone knows where they are.
Yeah, Flo and Eddie...I would like those too! we probably would have had those with this new system Bart.
----- Original Message -----
From: bartozjad
Sent: Friday, May 27, 2005 7:38 AM
Subject: [Zappa-List] Re: V O "Crush All Boxes" by Zipperman

Hi,
must confess I don't quite get all that with the superiority of a
new system within this kinda e-mail list, anyway... :-)
I've contacted Mark on tuesday with my request, no reply.
So me guess all I have to do is put my name after him, without
asking...right?..(can't be like that...!?)
Btw. where are those vines with Flo & Eddie show as a support and
another FZ concert in one set? I'd love to catch it up

Cheers
Bart

Mike << Bart

--- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, "Richard"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Mike.....use the new << system....
>
> mikenyc11764us2001 << next member << another member << and another
>
> wipe your name off as u snail mail onwards.
>

> all the best, Richard.

http://www.thebignote.com or http://www.killuglyradio.com , thank
you.