Yes, there seemed to be a sync problem when I did mine.
----- Original Message -----
From: restallp
Sent: Sunday, May 29, 2005 10:37 AM
Subject: [Zappa-List] Re: Saturday Night live and Mudd Club US Vine update

When I did it the mudd club seems to be out of sync with the
audio... snl seems fine
best regards
Pete
--- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, "Richard"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]...> wrote:
> if there are no marks or cracks on the play side of the discs then
maybe your have a pal v's ntsc issue. maybe you could upgrade your
software if that is the case since most/all current dvd burning
software will not have a problem.
> cant think of anything else off hand.

would have already copied and sent them on, but I have been having
problems getting the discs copied. Nothing
>   I do seems to work. My drive will not acknowledge them at all.
I've tried everything I can think of, but to no avail. And I'm
having no problems with any other discs. But I will have to give up
and send them on now unless someone has any clever ideas.

>   Mr. Skull
>

>   For further Z-related fun, please visit
http://www.thebignote.com or http://www.killuglyradio.com , thank
you.