Hi,
thanks for tracing it, and sorry for confusion I made.
Yes, I was reffering to the vine Jim has started with 1981 Helloween show and
extras.
Probably there's not such a thing as another Euroleg, I lost counting plus I
lost its vine list who's in line there.
I'm eagerly waiting
I'll be off for holiday from 5th till 20th of June
Thanks again
Bart

http://us.click.yahoo.com/c9hWNA/3MnJAA/n1hLAA/yXLolB/TM