Hello,
is it possible we could do the recovery to this vine, please?

Carsten (Denmark) << Bart (PL)

Cheers
Bart

wrote:
> Look for Carsten to re-offer this show. Across the water it goes!!
> Chris
>
> chris <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> Okay boys and girls,I need some more shows, so I thought I would
start a vine to keep the project moving. Here is my second Zappa
show, the first being the early show from that night(where Mr Z tells
the pretty lame audience that "this is the part of the show where we
usually have audience participation but, you people are to lazy to
clap your fucking hands").Here it is:

> 11-Nov 1977, Uptown Theater, Kansas City, MO
> 130 min, Aud, B+
> Intro, Stinkfoot, Dirty Love, Peaches En Regalia, Torture Never
Stops,
> Tryin' To Grow A Chin, City Of Tiny Lights, Pound For A Brown,
Bobby
> Brown, King Kong, Flakes, Broken Hearts Are For Assholes, Punky's
Whips,
> Wild Love, Disco Boy, Black Napkins
>
> I will mail to the first to email me off the list with name and
address and promise to reoffer.

> Peace through Music,
>
> Chris
>
> PS. Anyone know what happened to the 12-6-84 vine I started last
year?
personal page  Try My Yahoo!

http://us.click.yahoo.com/pKxVKC/UOnJAA/n1hLAA/yXLolB/TM