Thank you Bart.If I had the early show I would send it,but I dod not.Does anyone? That was my first FZ show.
As far as Danny goes, I can't remember what it could have been.But I think it's been awhile though.
Chris

Bart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hah , that's great of you Chris !!!
Hapy forthcoming birthday to you Pal!

would it be possible you'd add the early show to this restarting vine as wel, if you don't mind...but if you don't want to bother, sorry for being too nosey...

You also were the last person who send out to Danny the show I was asking recently...geezzz I don't remember now what was it...do you have any idea what has happened to it?

Best wishes
Bart

Użytkownik chris <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>napisał:
>Yes of course.The mail crushed it and I never got it to Carsten. I will make another copy and get it out over the weekend.I have a family reunion on Sunday and my b-day as well, so I\'ll do what I can.What\'s your address Carsten?
>Cheers!
>Chris

http://us.click.yahoo.com/pKxVKC/UOnJAA/n1hLAA/yXLolB/TM

"Music is The Best!"