I didnt want to feel left out, so I'll chime in.  I
haven't been looking for you either... but I'll keep
you informed if I need you :)

--- chris <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi Danny,
> I wasn't looking for you too.
> But Hey...how' are things acroos the big pond, and
> thanks for the music!
> Chris
>
> Cris Haldenby <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi Danny
> Can I just say that I wasn't looking for you either!
>
> But Hi anyway.      :o)
>
> Cris
>

> On 7 Jun 2005, at 9:54 pm, Nick Ullmann wrote:
>
> Hi, Danny,
>

> No I wasn't looking for you, but your message caught
> my eye.
>
> Have you acquired any early Zappa recently?Are there
> any cassettes you
> want
> me to CDify?
>

>                          Kind Regards, nick

"I contend we are both atheists, I just believe in one fewer god than you do.
When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will
understand why I dismiss yours."
   ...Stephen F Roberts

http://mail.yahoo.com

http://us.click.yahoo.com/pKxVKC/UOnJAA/n1hLAA/yXLolB/TM