I'd be cautious about chatting up Frank with any of them

Reminds me a bit of JCB who plays with the Muffin Men.

The first time I saw them I asked JCB what Frank was like and he described
him as a *hard ass*.

The last time I saw them I was standing next to JCB as the Muffins came on
stage (JCB stands in the audience for the first few numbers) and I shouted
out for Inca Roads......JCB said something like *not on your life buddy*.

I'm sure the band are good enough to play it but is JCB good enough to sing
it ?
Probably not ;-))

Glen

http://us.click.yahoo.com/rKxVKC/SOnJAA/n1hLAA/yXLolB/TM