Can anyone help me acquire the scans of the Jeff Simmons LP?
I'd love to find the Jeff Simmons album on CD - I didn't know it was
released in that format or is this a CDR of the vinyl?

It is indeed a copy from the Vinyl on to CDR!
The LP Never got to official CD!
If we can get the scans for the art i could fix some nice art for CD
And offer it out here, if permissable?