--- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, "ki279" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Wot's all this I hear about a new FZ "Trance Fusion" album?

Trance Fusion is a compilation of live guitar solos (about half
from '88 including two Dweezil collaborations, plus several '84 solos
and one apiece from fall '77 and winter '79) FZ prepared in his final
years.  A bootleg copy escaped, but most versions have quality flaws,
so an official release would be nice.

More info:

http://globalia.net/donlope/fz/unreleased/Trance-Fusion.html

Pat Buzby