From: chris
Sent: Monday, June 13, 2005 8:36 AM
Subject: Re: [Zappa-List] Re: VO : Pittsburgh 13 Nov 1980 late show (FLAC Audio)

Okay..is this for the early show or the late show? When I first heard of this offer,the guy who posted it had the setlists for both shows together,I wrote him and asked which show it was and I don't recall his reply. I have the the early show already.So I don't need the early show.So...let me know which show this is please,if it is the early show you can take me out of the vine please.
Thanks
Confused in Okla.
Chris

abxer3p <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Looking at it again, the disc I wound up with is for the *early* show, heh.

If anyone wants the early show (FLAC), gimme a call.

Joseph